We are looking for a full-time Account Manager to join our amazing account management team and be part of realising the creative vision of the agency. Working in close partnership with the Business Director, you will have joint responsibility for the day to day running and processing some fantastic accounts. This is great opportunity to join an award-winning agency, while being mentored and nurtured by a team of Business Directors.
The core purpose of this position:
Working closely with the Business Director and the broader agency team across strategy, creative, production and distribution, you’ll be responsible for delivering exceptional account management for end to end campaigns.
Reports to: Business Director (Lead)
As an Account Manager at Emotive you’ll have certain key responsibilities, but we don’t see the following list as being your only contributions to the agency. In fact, what we are most excited about is what you pursue above and beyond your everyday duties in setting the scene for both your own professional growth and that of the account management team.
● Ideally a minimum of 12-months experience working within a creative agency environment.
● An understanding of the creative development process.
● Can-do attitude, passion, and inquisitive to learn and continually develop.
● Proactive – as an Account Manager you’ll always be looking for ways to improve process as well as new ways to develop your skillset.
● Ability to communicate thoughtfully, clearly and succinctly.
● Ability to prioritise, meet deadlines, and stay calm under pressure.
● Attention to detail – Check everything, then check it again, even if you didn’t do it.
● Supporting the Business Director across all areas of client management – strategy, creative, production, distribution
○ Offer input into strategy and creative eg. Provide reference materials, competitor activity / review.
○ Coordinate and follow through on internal creative reviews and client presentations
○ Review presentations before they go to the client ensuring nothing has been missed
○ Prepare meeting agendas & contact reports
○ Prepare & update project timelines
○ Ensure all WIPS are up to date
○ Ensure all presentations and documentation are saved correctly on the server
○ Assist in completing production and distribution briefs (including the outputs doc).
● Be responsive.
● Work collaboratively with the broader agency team.
● Troubleshoot and flag any questions or concerns early!
● Keep your timesheets updated and accurate every week.
● Must be able to work in the Emotive office in Tamarama.
● Cultivate your client relationships through your thoughtful communication.
● Become indispensable.
● Foster fruitful and complementary working relationships with all other Emotive crew.
What Success Looks Like:
● Make everything run like clockwork!
● Positive results on client scoring and feedback.
● Positive feedback from all Emotive staff.
● Happy team.
● Happy clients.
● Making the role your own.
Please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org – we’d love to hear from you. Applications close 16th April.