Who is Emotive?
Emotive creates ideas that change the way people feel about brands. In a world filled with too much marketing, most of which is ignored or ineffective, brands need empathy to overcome apathy and connect with their audience. That’s where Emotive can help.
Emotive is an independent creative company making ideas that live within advertising, entertainment and design. Part ad agency, part production company, part content distributor, Emotive is deliberately (un)structured so it can respond to clients’ business issues or opportunities effectively, rather than default to ‘traditional comms’ as the answer.
The Emotive culture
Grow a culture and you’ll grow an agency. Nothing is more important, and we intend to hog the best people not just by creating great work, but by building a culture of independence, creativity and fun they just can’t bear to leave. At the heart of our culture are four simple values that act as the framework for how we roll: 1. Emotional intelligence 2. Honesty 3. Ambition 4. Fun.
We are looking for a full-time Senior Producer to join our amazing production team and be part of realising the vision of the agency. Working in close partnership with the Executive Producer, you will have responsibility for the day to day running of some fantastic production jobs.
The core purpose of this position:
Working closely with the broader agency team across strategy, creative, and amplification, you’ll be responsible for producing end to end campaigns for our blue-chip clients. Emotive production service areas include Shoot Production, Post Production, Audio, Print/OOH, Digital Large Scale Brand Events and Retail Activations.
Reports to: Executive Producer
As a Senior Producer at Emotive you’ll have certain key responsibilities, but we don’t see the following list as being your only contributions to the business. In fact, what we are most excited about is what you pursue above and beyond your everyday duties in setting the scene for both your own professional growth and that of the production team.
● Ideally a minimum of 5 years experience working as a producer in a production environment.
● An understanding of the strategic, creative development and content amplification process.
● Can-do attitude and passionate about great creative and the competitive advantage it can deliver for our clients.
● Proactive – as a Senior Producer you’ll always be looking for ways to improve process as well as new ways to develop your skillset.
● Ability to communicate thoughtfully, clearly and succinctly.
● Ability to prioritise, meet deadlines, and stay calm under pressure.
● Attention to detail – Check everything, then check it again, even if you didn’t do it.
● Act as the primary liaison between clients and Emotive’s production team.
● Provide creative development support with a deep understanding of the media ecosystem and the impact that has on production.
● Prepare and present account service-related documents as required (i.e. PPM, schedules, agendas).
● Manage and ensure celebrity talent production experience is second to none.
● Ensure contractual compliance with talent and client requirements (i.e. MSA requirements, for example number of quotes required).
● Provide job estimates and budget memos in consultation with EP/COO – ensure projects are completed within budget and any potential overages are flagged with client immediately.
● Ensure adequate insurance for all production shoots.
● Produce and manage shoots from pre to post production.
● Ensure QA of all assets despatched (in conjunction with the Studio/Facilities Manager).
● Conduct project review and analysis including job profitability.
● Be responsive.
● Work collaboratively with the broader agency team.
● Troubleshoot and flag any questions or concerns early!
● Keep your timesheets updated and accurate every week.
● Must be able to work in the Emotive office in Tamarama.
● Cultivate your client relationships through your thoughtful communication.
● Foster fruitful and complementary working relationships with all other Emotive crew through collaboration, creativity, communication and enthusiasm.
What Success Looks Like:
● Make everything run like clockwork!
● Positive results on client scoring and feedback.
● Positive feedback from all Emotive staff.
● Happy team.
● Happy clients.
● Making the role your own.
● Become indispensable.
Please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org – we’d love to hear from you. Applications close 30th July.